Saturday, January 22, 2022

The Harbinger #4 Preview Pages

 

The Harbinger #4 Cover A by Robbi Rodriguez


I visited my local comic shop last night, but my copy of Shadowman #5 had not yet arrived. So, it appears the pleasure of delving into the Pre-Order edition must be delayed. Thankfully, the good folks at Valiant Entertainment came to my aid today, with the review package for The Harbinger #4, so I could dig into it, and start sharing its riches with you.

The folks at Valiant have been exceptionally generous with us, providing an unprecedented glimpse into the titanic struggle between Peter Stanchek and The Renegade. For your perusing pleasure, I present seven pages of The Harbinger #4. 

Yes, seven pages!

One last note before you dig into all this. While I've broken the two-page layouts apart for easier viewing, they really need to be read across the connected pages, from left to right. Hopefully, you can enlarge these two pagers enough to follow the narrative flow of the multilayered story of writers Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly. Enjoy!


Page 1

Page 2

Pages 3 & 4

Page 3
Page 4

Pages 5 & 6

Page 5
Page 6

Page 7

The team is really pulling out all the stops on this issue, with penciler & inker Robbi Rodriguez' intriguing images, and colorist Rico Renzi's glorious colors. And did you notice all the interesting techniques letterer Hassan Otsmane-Elhaou is employing?

After my first reading, I'm still struggling to take in this involving story. It's gripping, trippy, and gorgeous. I know things have been difficult for Valiant, the comic shops, and every industry professional in between. Here's hoping that all of us can snap up the cover we ordered or want for The Harbinger #4 next Wednesday, January 26, 2022.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment