Monday, August 30, 2021

Some Old & New Reader Favorites

As I've had trouble keeping my dedicated Pages up-to-date, I've decided to gradually take them down and rethink the Pages feature of this blog. Here's my former Top Ten Posts page, updated to reflect current statistics. To review any of these former posts, simply click on the link to that particular post.

I tend to regard my little Knitted Dialogues as fillers. Yet even after five years of posting to this blog, three of my most popular posts of all time contain my wife's fun little knitted Valiant heroes. They've even claimed the top spot!

Oh, and one more hint before you scroll through the list. Ninjak fans: you are in for a surprise! (Hope that's not too much of a spoiler).

Enjoy!


1.   The Magic of Wondercon 

 

2.   X-O Manowar #2 Review: Robots & the New Media

 


3.   The Search 

 

 4.   Ninjak #1 Review: The Prisoner in Istanbul

 

 5.   Ninjak #1 Preview Pages 

 

 6.   Happy Easter 

 

 7.   X-O Manowar Volume 5 Issue #1

 

 8.   Rai #7 Review: The Oncoming Storm

 

 9.   Shadowman #1 Review: Story

 

 10.   Alternate Scene from Quantum & Woody

 

If you followed any of the links to reread old favorites, I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane. Thanks to all those who liked or retweeted my posts on Twitter, or otherwise shared these posts with your friends. 

I'll repost an updated Top Ten List periodically, to make sure you don't miss out on something other readers are really enjoying.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment