Monday, August 23, 2021

Ninjak #2 Preview Pages

 

Ninjak #2 Cover A by David Nakayama

 

From Rai to Bloodshot to Ninjak, artist David Nakayama has painted some impressive covers for Valiant. I love the way his attackers seem to be rushing toward Ninjak in this scene. I don't know if Ninjak feels like he's got a target on his back, but he's certainly standing on where X marks the spot.

David Nakayama sometimes gives his covers a 3D effect. It'd be interesting to look at this cover through red-and-blue 3D glasses. Maybe I'll have to take a pair to my local comic shop this week, when I go there to pick up my copy of Ninjak #2.

And now, without further ado, here's those glorious preview pages, courtesy of Jeff Parker, Javier Pulido, and of course, the good folks at Valiant Comics. Enjoy!

 

Ninjak #2 Inside Front Cover

Ninjak #2  Page 1

Ninjak #2  Pages 2 & 3

Ninjak #2  Page 2

Ninjak #2  Cover 3

Ninjak #2  Page 4

Ninjak #2  Page 5


First it was Han Solo versus the bounty hunters. Then it was X-O Manowar versus the bounty hunters. Now, bounty hunters are gunning for our boy Ninjak?

I can't wait to see how this battle ends!

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment