Tuesday, March 22, 2022

The Armorclads #1 Battle: B&W Vs Color

 

Armorclads #1 Cover C by Bagus Hutomo

 

With Armorclads #1 coming out tomorrow, I thought you might enjoy comparing the unlettered Black & White preview pages with the final colored versions of this exciting new series. 



 

I find the artwork so stunning, the world the writers and artists have created so intriguing, that I can't wait to get the debut issue in my hands.

 


 

While I love the final color pages, I also love the Black & White artwork. I find both versions so compelling!



Manuel Garcia did the incredibly detailed penciling. Raul Fernandez enhanced his work with his incredible inking. Rex Lokus added a whole new level to their world with his incredible coloring.

 


I'm genuinely torn. I can't decide who's won the battle for creating the most captivating version of Armorclads #1. Can you?

Hey Valiant Entertainment, can I get a Black & White version as well as a color one? I want to see both visions of the incredible new world writers J. J. O'Connor and Brian Buccellato have created!

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment