Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Shadowman #7: Extra! Extra!

 

Shadowman #7 Cover A by Jon Davis-Hunt


Somehow, when I posted the preview pages for Shadowman #7, I inadvertently skipped one of them. Worse, this page was actually a two-page spread, featuring Punk Mambo and Shadowman's new team of abettors! What can I say? I guess I must have found the issue completely disturbing!


If you can zoom in on the spread, I suggest you do so. In case you can't, I've split the spread into the individual pages for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!





To make up for my error, I've enclosed a very special panel from Shadowman #7 that wasn't included in the preview pages. If you're a regular reader of this blog, there's a good chance you'll enjoy it.



Was I right, or was I right? Yes, Aric of Dacia is in the house!

To see what other heroes from the Valiant U can be glimpsed in Shadowman #7, and read a story that apparently disturbed this reviewer, pick up the issue at your local comic shop today.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment