Tuesday, June 15, 2021

The Visitor #6 Preview Pages

 

The Visitor #6 Cover A by Amilcar Pinna


Due to personal issues, I have yet to write a final review for The Visitor #5. But that didn't detract from my anticipation over how Paul Levitz's series would end. If you loved the first five issues, I suspect you'll be blown away by issue #6. If you felt that the story sagged along the way, rest assured that The Visitor #6 concludes the series in great form. 

Now, without further ado, here's your preview pages for The Visitor #6.








After reading the review copy of The Visitor #6, I will assure you that this series ties up all the loose story threads. Still, it left me hungering for more. Might Valiant someday produce a sequel series? Fans of this series can always hope!

The Visitor #6 is in stores tomorrow. Pick up your copy before your local comic shop sells out!

Dragon Dave 

No comments:

Post a Comment