Sunday, June 27, 2021

A Valiant Care Package

 


My wife and I have been having a bit of a hard time lately, so this care package from Valiant Entertainment really lifted our spirits.



It came with a cute card, and a message of encouragement.



It also reminded us of a program we've been streaming lately on Amazon Prime titled "Chi's Sweet Adventure." Like the picture on the card, it's fun and cute.



As Faith is one of our favorite characters, we will treasure this Gold Faith #1.



Even better, it was signed by one of the creators. 

I'm guessing it was signed by writer Jody Houser. 

(While she's taking a break from penning Faith, we're enjoying the Doctor Who adventures Jody writes for Titan Comics).



The good folks at Valiant know I like to color, so this was just perfect.

I didn't know this even existed!



I look forward to get stuck in coloring these images of Faith. 

 

 

Maybe I'll start with this panel. It's an iconic Faith image. It also reminds me of the cover for her recent Young Adult novels by writer Julie Murphy.



I don't know if Valiant Entertainment is currently producing more of these Faith #1: Coloring Book Editions. If you want one, I suggest you inquire at your local comic shop. That's always the best place to start.

Many thanks to all the great folks at Valiant for this unexpected and most welcome surprise.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment