Thursday, May 20, 2021

New Shadowman Swag

 

Shadowman #1 Pre-Order Cover by Tony Moore

 

While I had to wait awhile for my Savage #2 and 3 Pre-Orders, my Shadowman #1 Pre-Order issue arrived bang on time. I really appreciated this, as Valiant Comics was doing a promotion for Shadowman #1 on Twitter. So I took of photo of myself holding my Shadowman #1, and hoped to become one of twenty winners.

 


A few days later, I received a message on Twitter. I had been chosen to receive a prize. What would it be, I wondered.

A week or so later, I received a package in the mail. When I opened it, I found a Shadowman title pin. 

 

Shadowman title pin--background art by Rod Reis

It matches the title pin I received during the Savage promotion. I immediately sent off a message on Twitter to thank Valiant Comics for my new Shadowman swag.



This week, I thought, "I can do better than that!" So I dressed up and took another photo to post on Twitter. Thanks again Valiant Comics, for always doing your Deadside level best for your fans!

Dragon Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment