Wednesday, April 1, 2020

V The Last Comics


Shall we shall not dine inside The Jack?
Ah, Coronavirus again. That villain strikes everywhere!
At least I'll still get my Ultimate Cattle sandwich, and a flagon of Diet-Coke!

Yes, you can have a salad, if you must.


Curb-side pickup, you say? 
First Diamond suspends delivery to comic stores.
Now I can't even go inside and browse?
Will no one rid me of this troublesome virus?



At least the shop owner was nice enough to bring our books out to us.

And yes, enclose each comic in a sanitary bag and board. 
 Perhaps this isn't a world-ending scenario created by Brian K. Vaughan after all.


So, which title shall we read first?

Yes, I'm torn too. 
Whichever we read first, the other will be the last new Valiant story for awhile.
At least we know one thing:
With Senior Editor Heather Antos overseeing each title, both should be excellent.

Mini X-O

No comments:

Post a Comment