Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Shadowman On Previews


Shadowman: Okay, what shall we order, aside from my new series?
Bloodshot: My book!
Mini X-O: My book!
Shadowman: We're already getting those. We always buy Valiant.
Ninjak: I don't understand. Why are we ordering Previews anyway?
Shadowman: Our shop needs to know what we want.
Ninjak: Why? This is our third week without new comics!
Shadowman: Have faith in Diamond. They'll find a way to get our comics delivered.
Ninjak: That's asking a lot, given everything that's going on.
Shadowman: No it isn't. Not for a Valiant fan. After all, we've got Faith.
Bloodshot: He's got you there.
Mini X-O: Shanhara agrees.
Ninjak: Fine. Just mark down somewhere that I want my own series back.
Shadowman: Will do. Valiant wouldn't be the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment