Wednesday, March 22, 2023

X-O Manowar Unconquered Lithograph

 

Last week, I followed a dietary regime that grew more restrictive with each passing day. On Saturday morning, I underwent a medical procedure. After waking up in Recovery, the doctor warned me not to drive, perform strenuous exercise, or sign legal documents for the rest of the day. Then the nurse wheeled me out and helped me into the car, and my lovely wife drove me home.

 

A few hours later, I managed a short walk around the neighborhood. I returned home to find a package from Valiant Entertainment. It was large and thin but surprisingly heavy.

 


 

 

The package contained a lithograph of my hero, Aric of Dacia, better known as X-O Manowar. The heft came from a protective plastic sleeve. Liam Sharp, the artist for the first story arc of Valiant’s new series X-O Manowar Unconquered, painted this beautiful image.

 

Thank you, Valiant Entertainment, for brightening my day. 

 


 

I hope the fans embrace this exciting new series and wish it a long and successful run.

No comments:

Post a Comment