Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Mini X-O Investigates Doctor Tomorrow


Shanhara, why don't I know this Doctor Tomorrow? What do you mean, he was heralded with great acclaim? Was he a baseball star or something? 

I guess we'd better waid on into this issue, and see what it's all about.


Hey, there we all are, defending Humanity against the mighty supervillain Hadrian. Sainted Shooter! This Doctor Tomorrow's a real knob, trying to start a row amid the battle by criticizing my battle tactics!


Caesar Augustyn! Good skin, what happened there? Did the Earth just blow up? And what happened to all my Valiant friends? The story just got going. It can't be over yet!



By the Ides of Marz, I guess the Earth didn't blow up after all! But clearly, something happened, and people died. At least I understand the baseball reference now. 

Englehart's coyotes, I like these kids Gretchen and Bart! I just wish I understood concepts like Vacuum Decay and Dark Energy. Sometimes, trying to survive in a 21st Century world on a 4th Century education can be difficult, even if you're wearing sentient armor with high speed Internet access.


So Shanhara, you're saying that much of the matter in the universe we can't perceive is called Dark Matter, and the way all that Dark Matter interacts creates Dark Energy? Venditti's surrogate science! This Dark Energy is driving the increasing expansion of our universe!

What? Vacuum Decay involves the possibility of some small spacial event that rips through the universe at the speed of light? So by setting off that explosion, was Hadrian creating a vacuum bubble that could cause our universe to collapse? What's this guy's beef with the universe, for Kindt's sake! And how can we stop him?


Let's-a lay-ton on back here and watch for more debris, Gretchen and Bart. No no, stay away from the impact zone! What if that was a space ship, and there are Spider Alien or Vine survivors?

By Lugh, phew! It's Doctor Tomorrow. I guess he's okay. At least, let's see what he wants.



By Arbona's awesome mind, I suppose we ought to help him. Don't you?

Mini X-O

No comments:

Post a Comment