Thursday, June 2, 2022

Hot New Valiant Swag

 

 

I was so excited by the return of Archer & Armstrong, as well as my man Bloodshot, that I simply had to tell everyone about it. A picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words. So I got out my camera, and expressed what, apparently, anything up to 999 words cannot.

Although the folks at Valiant HQ may not have realized how excited I was about Archer & Armstrong, they're under no illusions about my love for Armorclads. It's the hottest new series in my comic universe! So in addition to a smart Archer & Armstrong collectable pin, they nicely sent me a shiny Gold Armorclads #1. Why? Because they're such great people!

 


Dani Ward, the Sales Manager at Valiant, even heard that my local comic shop was having trouble procuring an Armorclads #2 Pre-Order issue. So she abandoned her normal duties, hunted up one of those hard-to-find copies, and sent it to me as well. Aren't the people at Valiant simply the best?

Many thanks to everyone at Valiant HQ for the hot new swag, and to Dani Ward for coming to my rescue in my hour of Armorclads need. It's a real comfort, in my declining years, to have friends in such creative places.

Dragon Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment