Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A Glorious Addition

 

Bloodshot: Hooray! We got a package from Valiant!

Ninjak: I wonder what it could be?

Rai: As long as it's not another present for Raijin. He gets all the love these days.

Bloodshot: Well, he is cute.

Rai: Quiet, Alice.

Ninjak: Ah, his name's not Alice.

Rai: You haven't been paying attention to my series, I guess.

Ninjak: I haven't? Um. Oh, I see where you're coming from now. Very funny!

Bloodshot: Yeah, Rai's a barrel of laughs these days.

 


Classic X-O: What are those guys nattering about?

Modern X-O: I guess they don't realize we've already opened the package.

Classic X-O: Ah well, as long as they're having fun.

Modern X-O: Truth! That's what Valiant, and the XO2 Gold edition contest, are all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment