Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Last Week's Haul and a Valiant Connection

With Diamond releasing May's Free Comic Book Day titles on a piecemeal basis, I've been hitting my local comic store each Wednesday, to make sure I pick up the ones that interest me. Here's last week's haul, along with the comics I purchased.

The bottom row is the comics I purchased. Those on my pull list were Usagi Yojimbo and Star Trek Year Five. In order to help my local shop stay in business, I decided to try out the new Alien series, based on Dan O'Bannon's original script. Another indulgence was Horizon Zero Dawn. I like Titan's Doctor Who and Blade Runner 2019 comics, and Titan had produced a Horizon Zero Dawn FCBD Special that I enjoyed. But the real clincher was this beautiful cover by artist Peach Momoko.

As you may recall, Peach Momoko produced a beautiful cover for Valiant's Doctor Tomorrow #3. In case you missed it, here it is again.

Anyone who does good work, and contributes to Valiant's success, is beloved forever.

Dragon Dave







No comments:

Post a Comment